Home Page

Forms for parents

Forms for Parents to Complete


We often ask parents to complete forms and send them into school. Below is a list of the forms we ask for and the table explains the purpose of the forms and who should complete them (below the table are the forms):




Who completes it?


where to send it

Data Sharing Consent

For parents to give the school consent to share data where it is deemed necessary

All Parents

Only Once

As soon as possible before the child starts at the school

To the school office

Admission Form

For the school to gather all necessary information to undertake its duty of care of individual children

All Parents

Only Once

Before the child starts at our school

To the school office

General Consent (incl. Medical, Home Time)

For the school to be clear about arrangements for

· medical care

· Home-time arrangements

· Photos/video permission

All Parents

Direct Marketing Consent

For us to be able to communication with parents, for example, about Friends of Newcroft Events

All Parents

Home-School Agreement

So that parents, children and the school are aware of what is expected of them

All Parents

Annual Medical Consent

To provide the school with medical information for the year to ensure that pupils’ medical needs will be taken into account

All Parents

Annually updated

To the school office

KS2 Acceptable Use Policy

To confirm children’s intent to use the internet safely in school and at home

All parents of children in Years 3 to 6

Only Once

As soon as the child starts in Key Stage 2

To the school office

Administration of Medication Consent Form

To give permission to the school to administer short and/or long term medication to children

Some Parents

If the child has a short or long-term condition requiring medication

Hand in to the school office – and discuss

Individual Care Plan

To define exact care arrangements for more acute conditions

Some Parents and school

Whenever a child has a long term condition which requires specific care

Must be completed with Mrs Dickinson at school

Leave of Absence Request form

For parents to request permission to take children out of school during term time.

Parents are asked to avoid term time holidays

Some Parents (and school reply)

Before a term-time holiday is booked and before arrangements are confirmed

To the Head teacher

Free School Meals Application Form*

For parents to apply for Free School Meals if they are eligible*

This is different from Universal Infant Meals to which all children in Reception, KS1 and KS2 are eligible.

Some Parents*

If/when parents become eligible*

School Food Support (see form)

Use of Swimming Goggles

To give consent for a child to wear goggles for swimming lessons

Some Parents

Before the commencement of school swimming lessons

To the school office

Visit Permission Form

To give consent for a child to attend a specific visit

Some Parents

Before a visit – your child will not be able to attend without this permission

To the school office


*Entitlement to Free School Meals (at least one of the following)

  • Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • The guarantee element of Pension Credit
  • Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
  • Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit