The impact of our curriculum is measured in terms of the extent to which pupils have developed new knowledge, understanding and skills and that they can use and recall this with fluency.
This will be measured by:
- Outcomes in KS1 and KS2 tests
- Knowledge Organiser assessment tasks
- In school attainment tracking of both core and foundation subjects (see below)
- Attendance data
- Behaviour Logs
- Engagement in enrichment activities
- Route to Resilience activities
- Pupil voice – questionnaires, pupil book reviews
- Subject Leader monitoring – Lesson visits, scrutiny of books, assessment, pupil interviews and questionnaires
- Governor monitoring
School Data can be found at the government's performance tables website. Please click here.