We have a vacancy for a
Commencing August 2018
EYFS / KS1 – Full Time – Temporary
NQTs welcome to apply
Pay range - Teachers’ Main Scale
Thornton Primary School is looking to appoint a full time class teacher commencing Thursday 23rd August 2018. Candidates are encouraged to apply, indicating their strengths in EYFS and Key Stage One.
Rated good by Ofsted, we are an ambitious, forward thinking school with an extremely motivated group of staff and engaged pupils. You will be supported unswervingly by the inspirational and determined leadership team. We are looking for a teacher who is:
· Highly motivated and talented and who will help continue our drive for excellence in pupil outcomes;
· An inspiration to children
· Highly skilled, especially in teaching the core subjects;
· Committed to supporting the aspirational vision shared by the whole school;
· A creative practitioner with the ability to manage change effectively;
· Full of personality and humour;
· An excellent team player with superb interpersonal skills; really likeable!
Thornton Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and this post is subject to a DBS check for a regulated activity.
How to apply
Application forms and supporting documentation can be found on the school website at www.thornton.leics.sch.uk and on E Teach Completed application forms and a supporting letter (indicating why you would be the best person for us to recruit to this position) to be sent in to the Executive Head teacher, Mr Alex Smythe (email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants are also required to complete a self-disclosure which they can bring with them in a sealed envelope if shortlisted for interview.
Applications should be sent by post or email to the Head teacher to arrive no later than 3pm on Friday 23rd March 2018. Interviews at the school will take place on Tuesday 10th April 2018.